Friday 28 October 2022

Welcome to Handsmother Nation Blog


Hello all viewers and my friends. I welcome you all to my blog. This is my new blog and like other disabled blogs I will post videos related to hand smother and breath-hold. I love handsmother and breath-hold very much since I was a child and after growing up I saw that others are also interested in similar content. If you are one of those who like handsmother videos, you are just like me.

This time things will be a bit changed. I will post videos thumbnails and images. If you want to see videos shared by me you will find all the links in the description. I am just trying to keep my blog account safe this time as I have loose blogs accounts many times before.

I wish you all will like my blog and subscribe for further updates and videos. Handsmother is something that belongs to me and you. I am very clear about this blog and am not here to spread any type of sexuality and violence. I will post new videos on routine bases.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Handsmother f/f

Handsmother f/f     #handgag #handsmother #handsmothertodeath #smothertodeath #handsmothernation Storyline: The girl was bound by her mistr...